Zen Synergy Oil
This plant base Nature’s Constituent’s synergy of patchouli, ylang-ylang, and orange is ideally to d-stress your mood from daily routine with its reviving aroma. Its properties are also to be known as mildly aphrodisiac when combined with your pheromones because of the ylang-ylang essence. A flawless scent to be used as a perfume, Unisex.
- Pour out 1 size drop in palm of hands, rub together, keep away from eyes, and inhale.
- Enjoy the therapeutic aromas of pure essence aromatizing body. Not to be ingested.
Methods of use:
- Essential oil or synergies can be used in direct palm inhalation functions
- Applied topically into skin, or diluted for young and sensitive skin
- Aromatic baths
- Massage application
- Diffused, create an aromatic space or room
1 dram = 4 ml
Note: No information provided is intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. For children or pregnant, it is recommended to consult with a professional health care practitioner before using. The uses of aromatherapy substances, also known as essential oils are used for the well being of body, mind, and spirit.